Palestinian Authority to continue internal reconciliation efforts
Thursday, Feb 23,2012, 8:43:04 PM
He told a local radio station that the Palestinian [National] Authority takes these threats seriously because they have been voiced by high ranking political and security officials.
Erekat said that the PNA is determined to continue with internal reconciliation despite of Israel's efforts to foil it.
You may also be interested in:
South Korean President Lee Myung-bak and Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al
China has played a significant role in the economic progress of Pakistan ever
The visit to China by Sudanese President Umar al-Bashir is a cementing of the
The Communist Party of China (CPC) must adhere to and improve the socialist
The chairman of the Independent Commission for Supervision of the
About This Article
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Afghan watchdog backs electoral tribunal's decision to disqualify some MPs
- China president urges party to hold socialism banner high
- Kenyan paper urges China to exert "positive influence" on Khartoum government
- Slovenia welcomes Croatia's completion of EU talks
- Zimbabwean ruling party keen to boost ties with Chinese leaders
- Former Russian intelligence officer's defence appeals against 25-year sentence
- Yemeni opposition coalition approves formation of "National Council"
- Pakistan to "greatly benefit" from increased cooperation with China
- Newspaper says West ignores problems with democracy in Albania
- Bahrain National Dialogue: Participants agree on political, economic issues