Terca Technology Plans to Set up Xi'an Unit
Saturday, Apr 14,2012, 7:23:19 PM
Shenzhen Terca Technology Co., Ltd. (SZSE: 002213) April 12 announced that the company would build a wholly owned subsidiary in Xi'an with CNY 80 million of its own.
The new company is planned to be known as Xi'an Terca Braking Technology Co., Ltd. Its business scope covers development, production and sales of transportation technology products, auto parts and components and electromechanical equipment, home commerce, material supply and sales and establishment of industries.
Terca states that the unit will be principally engaged in R&D and production of auto braking products, which is much significant to in-depth domestic market expansion and continued development.
You may also be interested in:
The US has denied Wednesday [13 July] that it backed Lebanon's version of
About This Article
Three groups of countries which may react to the implementation of Iran's
The operator of the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant said
A senior member of Tehrik-i-Taleban Pakistan's [TTP] intelligence group was
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- USA denies endorsing Lebanese version of maritime border with Israel
- PM says Pakistan "responsible" nuclear weapon state
- Russia's top court clears way for reopening high-profile Lukoil road crash case
- North Korean news agency delegation returns after US visit
- Nitrogen injected into crippled Japan reactor to reduce risk of hydrogen blasts
- China provides free health insurance to over 400,000 children
- Pakistan assured of continued US civilian assistance
- Russian businessman detained on charges of fraud over nuclear cruiser refit
- US must help Pakistan to ensure problems do not create issues for world
- Chinese premier urges stronger efforts to save energy, cut emissions