Baiyun Airport March Passenger Throughput Up 7.5% YOY
Saturday, Apr 14,2012, 7:23:50 PM
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Company Limited (SHSE: 600004) released operational data of March 2012 on April 12, showing the company handled 30,700 flights in March, up 7.4% year on year.
Besides, passenger throughput grew 7.5% year on year to 3.98 million people in March. Cargo and mail throughput swelled 6.6% year on year to 111,500 tons.
According to information released previously, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport handled 29,500 flights in February, up 7.4% year on year. February's passenger throughput hit 3.78 million persons in February, up 8% year on year. Cargo and mail throughput hit 86,700 tons, up 36.9% year on year.
You may also be interested in:
The US has denied Wednesday [13 July] that it backed Lebanon's version of
About This Article
The operator of the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant said
Three groups of countries which may react to the implementation of Iran's
A senior member of Tehrik-i-Taleban Pakistan's [TTP] intelligence group was
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- USA denies endorsing Lebanese version of maritime border with Israel
- PM says Pakistan "responsible" nuclear weapon state
- Russia's top court clears way for reopening high-profile Lukoil road crash case
- North Korean news agency delegation returns after US visit
- Nitrogen injected into crippled Japan reactor to reduce risk of hydrogen blasts
- China provides free health insurance to over 400,000 children
- Pakistan assured of continued US civilian assistance
- Russian businessman detained on charges of fraud over nuclear cruiser refit
- US must help Pakistan to ensure problems do not create issues for world
- Chinese premier urges stronger efforts to save energy, cut emissions