Zijin Mining 2011 Unaudited Net Up 20.03%
Saturday, Feb 04,2012, 9:22:17 PM
Zijin Mining Group Co., Ltd. (SHSE: 601899) February 2 disclosed unaudited 2011 express financial results, reporting net profit attributable to shareholders of listed company gained 20.03 percent year on year to CNY 5.795 billion thanks to sales prices rise of major products like gold.
Data show that Zijin Mining recorded CNY 39.82 billion operating revenue and CNY 0.266 earnings per share in the reporting period, up 39.51 percent and 20.03 percent over a year earlier respectively.
In addition, Zhongjin Gold Corp. (SHSE: 600489) and Shandong Gold Mining Co., Ltd. (SHSE: 600547) January 30 forecast that 2011 net profits would increase by over 50 percent year on year.
China's gold output came to 360.957 tons in 2011, creating a record high again, and the figure added by 20.081 tons or 5.89 percent from a year earlier. Top ten gold producers by output in China, such as China National Gold Group Corporation and Zijin Mining, produced 184.019 tons of gold last year, accounting for 50.98 percent of total output nationwide, according to the latest data by the China Gold Association.
You may also be interested in:
The manufacturing purchasing managers' index (PMI) rose slightly to 47.9 in
A partner of CDH Investments recently disclosed that the company was now
The World Bank (WB) has provided 7.024bn rupees (99m dollars) for to implement
Everyone knows that one can earn on shares when the price goes up. Today you
Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinezhad has criticized Western sanctions against
Japanese and South Korean finance ministers agreed Friday [1 July] that the two
About This Article
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Pakistan police say two NATO tankers torched to claim insurance money
- Iran exports gas condensate worth over 913m dollars
- Japan, South Korea to strengthen cooperation to prevent financial crises
- Iranian economy developing despite Western sanctions
- Latvian commentary questions accession to "default zone" Eurozone
- World Bank grants 99m dollars for Nepal-India power project
- Iran Oil Company to issue bonds worth 15bn dollars
- British firm urged to refund Tanzania radar funds
- Russian businessman plans media project to probe global corruption
- Iran to launch 6th phase of subsidies distribution next week - agency