China Jan-Apr Auto Imports Boosted 26.7% YOY
Saturday, May 12,2012, 4:10:47 PM
The General Administration of Customs of China released on May 10 that China's import and export value climbed 6% year on year to USD 1.17 trillion in the first four months of 2012. Therein, export value grew 6.9% year on year to USD 593.24 billion and import value rose 5.1% year on year to USD 573.9 billion. China's trade surplus accumulated to USD 19.3 billion during this period.
Import of iron sand expanded 6.5% year on year to 240 million tons and import price declined 13.4% year on year to USD 137.6 per ton. Imports of electromechanical products inched down 1.6% year on year to USD 231.44 billion. Import of autos swelled 26.7% year on year to 392,000 units.
Exports of electromechanical products advanced 8.5% year on year to USD 346.79 billion, up 1.6 percentage points compared with the country's entire export growth during the same period. Exports of electrical equipment and electronic products stepped up 5.5% year on year to USD 140.29 billion. Exports of mechanical equipment grew 11% year on year to USD 115.05 billion.
You may also be interested in:
The Party and State highly appreciated the contribution of the Joint Venture
About This Article
A Chinese UN ambassador on Tuesday [21 February] urged the international
China pledged on Friday [15 July] it will abide by World Trade Organization
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Iranian TV programme focuses on insurance industry
- Vietnamese PM praises role of joint oil venture with Russia
- China to abide by WTO rules in rare earth production
- China, Ireland aim to boost trade partnership
- Russian paper says president attempts to woo business ahead of campaign
- Turkey to continue electricity supplies to Greek Cypriots
- Karachay-Cherkessia to start checking websites for content fueling ethnic hatred
- EU commisssioner considers banning country ratings
- China: Macao kicks off trade fair
- China, Taiwan agree to accelerate negotiations on investment promotion accord